GT Endurance Auto Racing Series
From Realish Racing
GT Endurance Auto Racing Series (GEARS) is the name of Really Rubbish Racing's Grand Touring Endurance division specialising in races between various GT specification machinery in races of 1 hour or longer in duration.
GEARS could refer to
- 2013-14 GT Endurance Auto Racing Series - Really Rubbish Racing's first GEARS season running from September 2013 until June 2014.
- 2014-15 GT Endurance Auto Racing Series - Really Rubbish Racing's second GEARS season running from July 2014 until May 2015.
- 2016 GT Endurance Auto Racing Series - Realish Racing's third GEARS season running from January to October 2016.
- GEARS 100 Miles of Laguna Seca - Really Rubbish Racing's first ever special event, running to an early draft of GEARS specifications that allowed for GT2 cars.
- GEARS World Cup - Realish Racing's 47th special event running GT3 specification cars at Macau's Guia Circuit.
- GT Super Sprint Series - The 7th season of Really Rubbish Racing Forza Motorsport competition using similar specifications to the GEARS events and series, but with shorter 20 minute sprint races.