2019 Grand Endurance Auto Racing Series
|2019 Formula Global Endurance Auto Racing Series|
|Date||February - December 2019|
|<< 2018 GEARS ----- 2020 GEARS >>|
The 2019 Global Endurance Auto Racing Series (Formula GEARS) is the sixth season of Realish Racing's endurance championship.
The six rounds will feature five sessions:
- Free Practice - running throughout the week of the race beginning on the Monday evening.
- Final Practice - 60 minutes, all cars on track, beginning at 18:00.
- Qualifying - 30 minutes, all cars on track, no lap limit. Beginning at 19:00.
- Warmup - 5 minutes for setup finalisation, refuelling, and bathroom breaks, beginning at 19:30.
- Race - 305 kilometres in length with a formation lap behind the safety car followed by a rolling start. Beginning at approximately 19:35.
For the very first time, the 2019 GEARS season will see the use of open wheel cars in the championship: