|Team(s)|| Realish Racing NDP|
Eiffel Power Motorsports
|Special Events Won||1|
• Is a massive fan of the Formula Extreme and will happily drive hundreds and hundreds of laps on his own purely for fun.
• There's a joke about him finishing 3rd more often than not in most things he does. The '3rd Place Curse' has even followed him into games such as Golf with Friends. During a small tournament with SROL members, Kyran managed to finish 3rd on all three courses to his annoyance and the others' amusement. Ironically Kyran finished 4th in the overall standings.
• Has been known to get 'blackout drunk' at parties and festivals, one example was going to see Anthrax at Sonisphere. Kyran remembers staggering to the main stage, but doesn't remember anything about their set apart from a circle of death he fell over twice in. It should be noted that after this he supposedly fell asleep 'on' his tent. Not in, on.
• While packing up to leave after Sonisphere in 2014, a large gentleman tripped and fell on his tent. As the tent cost about a tenner, Kyran abandoned it citing that it was a ballache to put up and wasn't worth keeping anyway.
• Personally wished Daniel Ricciardo a happy 25th birthday at Red Bull OpenHouse 2014.
Series & Championships
|20||Cruddy Car World Series||Eiffel Power Motorsports||Swift 009.c|| STP
|51||Cruddy Five||Realish Racing NDP||Swift 009.c||6th||3rd|
|52||Bon Anniversaire! Cinq||Eiffel Power Motorsports||Oreca R-One||2nd||1st|
The following results do not count towards any Realish Racing statistics or records.
Sim Race Online
*During final practice for the Italian Grand Prix, Kyran discovered he had a spiking throttle. Interestingly enough you need full throttle to get around Monza quickly(who knew?) and despite his best bodge job he was unable to find an adequate solution before qualifying, and reluctantly withdrew from the event.
^Missed the Oulton Park rounds to race in the Cruddy Five, where unsurprisingly he finished 3rd.
†Rounds 10, 11 and 12 at Croft were cancelled due to behaviour by several drivers considered to be 'against the spirit of the series'. Shortly after the remainder of the championship was cancelled.
Virtual Endurance Championship
†The 24 Hours of Spa suffered multiple server crashes, resulting in two separately scored races. The #7 finished 5th and 6th respectively.
* Season in progress.