• 22/11/2020 Formula RPM 6: Buddh | 29/11/2020 Formula RPM 7: Macau | 13/12/2020 Formula RPM 8: Suzuka

RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

S31 - rF2 - RRTCR 4
shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby shaxberd » 14 Apr 2020, 20:54

Need an aggressive team mate but there ain't no attack Lithuanian in sight? Already hearing "touring cars" from behind and could use a road block behind you? Simply split on car choice because the Leon is this era's Cruze and has been around forever? Speculate away, and if you find yourself without a seat because, this topic might well be your next career step!

Please feel free to use it to handle all your driver market needs, i.e. declare yourself a free agent, announce free spots on your team(s) or initiate jointventure negotations between teams. If you struggle to find a team, you're obviously free to found your own via Pleb Club membership - if that isn't an option, feel free to contact us and we'll handle negotiations with Argosport and/or Scuderia Uccello.

We'll update this list with available drivers and open spots regularly whenever we feel like it.

Available Drivers
  • Mike Bell (PM)
  • Sam Hill (PM)
  • Joshua Anderson (PM)

Teams currently looking for drivers
  • UPA (PM)
  • Chwaraeon Modur Iau (PM)
  • Argosport powered by Realish Racing (PM)
  • Scuderia Uccello powered by Realish Racing (PM)
  • Realish Racing New Driver Programme (PM)
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

KJP93
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Kyran Parkin
Car No: 93
Team: UPA/Fury
Wiki Page: Kyran Parkin
Steam ID: KJP93
Twitter: KJP93

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby KJP93 » 15 Apr 2020, 20:15

I have no intention to drive for my own team.

Unless @jims709 wants it there will be a UPA seat open.

Ask away. c:

I have found a team and supposedly the UPA seat has been filled. No these two are not related. ;)
0x
KJP93 wrote:Wait, how the fuck am I more sunburnt than you?! You're Scottish! This is bullshit!
8x Realish Champ [5x Seasonal, 3x GEARS] | Crash of the Year 2017 | Driver of the Year 2018/2019 | UPA Boss | Livery Creator | Realish Stewarding Team

artanonim
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Artur Borowski
Car No: 74
Team: Tekno
Wiki Page: artanonim
Steam ID: artanonim
Twitter: artanonim

Postby artanonim » 15 Apr 2020, 20:26

So, I have somewhat of a double posting to leave here.

I'd like this season to be more of a developmental one for me, and I feel the way that could happen is with a faster and/or experienced teammate to compare myself against and learn from, with the same setups and the whole thingamajig - you'd know who amongst you would fit into that category :) If by any case such opening turns up, I'd be very keen to join. From my side I can offer full dedication to this series, as, well, there's not that much for me to do at home before the new job seek finally succeeds. Which is also why I can focus on honing my racecraft!

But at the same time I'm aware this may sound a bit as an attempt to leech of someone quicker, and having a "developmental" second driver may not be of much advantage in championship battles. If the above doesn't happen, I'd be also very keen to get some extra value of the pleb club and launch a new Realish team entry - if I haven't announced myself as a Team X driver for a while and you are looking for a team, do hit me up!
Last edited by artanonim on 16 Apr 2020, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
1x

Blex
Name: Fraser Harley
Car No: 56
Team: Swift
Steam ID: IvanVodkanov

Postby Blex » 15 Apr 2020, 20:34

Interested in a new driver programme spot if that's a possibility! Don't want to ruin anyone's record...
0x

Goobertson
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Mike Bell
Car No: 1
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Goobertson
Twitter: mkbmikebell

Postby Goobertson » 15 Apr 2020, 21:45

Looking for a team for some Turin Caas.
0x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell

Westbeef
Name: Ryan Eastham
Car No: 12
Team: BEEF Motorsport
Steam ID: Westbeef

Postby Westbeef » 15 Apr 2020, 21:56

Getting a little disheartened with being slow and last of the cars on track. Anyone willing to have me in their team and provide a bit of tutorage?
0x

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 00
Wiki Page: Sam Hill
Steam ID: Tsunami_Sam
Twitter: @samh981

Postby Sam Hill » 15 Apr 2020, 22:06

Mike Bell wrote:Looking for a team for some Turin Caas.

Team Schnappi?
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

"Is she (Dame Ellen MacArthur) the transvestite that wears the big, silly glasses?"

cosmo
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Joshua Anderson
Car No: 2
Team: Macro Cosmos Racing
Wiki Page: Joshua Anderson
Twitter: c0s_mo

Postby cosmo » 16 Apr 2020, 02:37

These cars look like a nightmare to set up, looking for a teammate who can help me achieve this.

Livery services may/may not be available as leverage.
0x
I wanted squishes and everyone complied, just not in the intended manner.
- Me, post-RRTCC4 R6, 02/08/2020

Macro Cosmos Racing team owner, rF2 modding madlad, full-time gay. Best Livery winner 2019 for this sexy beast. Inaugural and reigning Realish Racing poker champion. Won a race that one time.

Lemm314
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: April Carlsvard
Car No: 314
Team: Fury
Wiki Page: lemming77
Steam ID: lemm314
Twitter: Lemm314

Postby Lemm314 » 16 Apr 2020, 09:49

artanonim wrote:So, I have somewhat of a double posting to leave here.

I'd like this season to be more of a developmental one for me, and I feel the way that could happen is with a faster and/or experienced teammate to compare myself against and learn from, with the same setups and the whole thingamajig - you'd know who amongst you would fit into that category :) If by any case such opening turns up, I'd be very keen to join. From my side I can offer full dedication to this series, as, well, there's not that much for me to do at home before the new job seek finally succeeds. Which is also why I can focus on honing my racecraft!

But at the same time I'm aware this may sound a bit as an attempt to leech of someone quicker, and having a "developmental" second driver may not be of much advantage in championship battles. If the above doesn't happen, I'd be also very keen to get some extra value of the pleb club and launch a new Realish team entry - if I haven't announced myself as a Team X driver for a while and you are looking for a team, do hit me up!

I intend on using my own setups mostly this season regardless of which team I end up in. So I'd love to support you if you end up running independent. :D

Not offering a team spot currently as I've not determined what I'm doing for a team yet.
2x
"April... You absolute bitch" - Neil 15/09/2017

Bye_Jr
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Tom White
Car No: 25
Team: Chwaraeon Modur Iau
Steam ID: Bye_Jr
Twitter: @Bye_Jr

Postby Bye_Jr » 16 Apr 2020, 22:18

I wanna paint a car. Does anyone wanna drive it?
1x

Really Rubbish Racing's Second Fastest Driver In Really Real Life 2k15

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby Sam Hill » 17 Apr 2020, 00:13

Looking for a team.
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

"Is she (Dame Ellen MacArthur) the transvestite that wears the big, silly glasses?"

cosmo
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Joshua Anderson
Car No: 2
Team: Macro Cosmos Racing
Wiki Page: Joshua Anderson
Twitter: c0s_mo

Postby cosmo » 19 Apr 2020, 20:19

cosmo wrote:These cars look like a nightmare to set up, looking for a teammate who can help me achieve this.

Livery services may/may not be available as leverage.

In addition to the above, I would prefer the Honda, Cupra or Hyundai, but will drive the others if I can be encouraged to like them.
0x
I wanted squishes and everyone complied, just not in the intended manner.
- Me, post-RRTCC4 R6, 02/08/2020

Macro Cosmos Racing team owner, rF2 modding madlad, full-time gay. Best Livery winner 2019 for this sexy beast. Inaugural and reigning Realish Racing poker champion. Won a race that one time.

zephyr
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: William Walker
Car No: 101
Team: Team Penguin
Steam ID: killfariz

Postby zephyr » 20 Apr 2020, 15:37

I'm up for a drive, I'd very much like to do my own livery (I have an idea). I can't guarantee any points (don't expect any!), but I'll try to get good team pics ;) and it is proper wheel drive cars so it's not impossible I'll actually get a point or two.
1x

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby Sam Hill » 30 Apr 2020, 01:36

If anyone else is planning on using the Alfa give me a shout.
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

Arwyn
Name: Arwyn Brock
Car No: 99
Team: Also-Ran Motorsports
Steam ID: ArwynDu
Twitter: Pupperpotamus

Postby Arwyn » 10 May 2020, 12:44

I'm interested in Joining a team for this. Ideally either the Honda or the Peugot.

I was woo'd by the offer of mediocre pay :D
Last edited by Arwyn on 10 May 2020, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
0x

jims709
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 91
Team: Tropico Motorsport
Steam ID: jims709

Postby jims709 » 10 May 2020, 13:59

There is a spare seat at Tropico. Please contact for details.

V.Low Pay, mediocre garages
Last edited by jims709 on 14 May 2020, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
0x

craighypheno
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Craig Woollard
Car No: 86
Team: ByCraig Racing
Wiki Page: craighypheno

Postby craighypheno » 13 May 2020, 22:21

Spare seat at ByCraig going.

Slide in if you want some fun.

Edit: seat filled
0x
Be right back.

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 14 May 2020, 07:17

PSA: So far the Realish NDP managed to sign @Blex for this season, running the Golf in his own livery. If anyone else is in need of a drive still, let me know by Tuesday and Argosport and/or Scuderia Uccello will set up a campaign for RRTCR 4 in no time ;)
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby Sam Hill » 14 May 2020, 12:23

shaxberd wrote:PSA: So far the Realish NDP managed to sign @Blex for this season, running the Golf in his own livery. If anyone else is in need of a drive still, let me know by Tuesday and Argosport and/or Scuderia Uccello will set up a campaign for RRTCR 4 in no time ;)

If nobody takes me on in the Cupra I’ll drive for one of them.
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

nea
Name: Neil Sheard
Car No: 145
Steam ID: nea102
Twitter: _nea102_

Postby nea » 18 May 2020, 13:09

Looking for a team but would like to paint my own livery where possible. Not asking much, I know :D
0x

Boovolari
Original 8
Name: Pete Walker
Car No: 71
Team: POWA

Postby Boovolari » 20 May 2020, 20:25

I've put together a full list of drivers on the sign up thread - 28 so far, looking good :)

As far as I can see on the forum, we still have a few loose ends to tie up. Drivers without confirmed teams:

- @Sam Hill - Not sure if this was just a desire to paint a livery or if he's actually racing.... ?

- @Westbeef - Still down as TBC, but I'm assuming Kaibutsu again?

- @Mike Bell & @CuruxaUK - Team still TBC so far as I can see.

Available seats would appear to be Kaibutsu (maybe), Murasaki, Tekno, ByCraig and Nethersport.
0x

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 20 May 2020, 20:27

Boovolari wrote:I've put together a full list of drivers on the sign up thread - 28 so far, looking good :)

As far as I can see on the forum, we still have a few loose ends to tie up. Drivers without confirmed teams:

- @Sam Hill - Not sure if this was just a desire to paint a livery or if he's actually racing.... ?

Available seats would appear to be Kaibutsu (maybe), Murasaki, Tekno, ByCraig and Nethersport.

Thanks Pete! :)

Sam is with Craig, Ryan is with Art. Mike may or may not be a secret or not so secret teammate to a Japanese team from Scotland. @CuruxaUK is sorted with a semi-secret drive :) So seems like everyone is sorted, actually :D
1x

Goobertson
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Mike Bell
Car No: 1
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Goobertson
Twitter: mkbmikebell

Postby Goobertson » 20 May 2020, 20:32

shaxberd wrote:
Boovolari wrote:I've put together a full list of drivers on the sign up thread - 28 so far, looking good :)

Thanks Pete! :)

Sam is with Craig, Ryan is with Art. Mike may or may not be a secret or not so secret teammate to a Japanese team from Scotland. @CuruxaUK is sorted with a semi-secret drive :) So seems like everyone is sorted, actually :D

And through it all, im still not Pedro Diniz
0x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell

Boovolari
Original 8
Name: Pete Walker
Car No: 71
Team: POWA

Postby Boovolari » 20 May 2020, 20:33

Well that was wrapped up a lot quicker than I expected. :D

Now we just need rFactor 2 to get a steam sale discount for cheapskates @smifaye and @RumblyLizard to take us to 30 entries.
3x

L33tw00k133
Name: Bradley Whalen
Car No: 48
Steam ID: Wookiee

Postby L33tw00k133 » 25 May 2020, 14:33

Hey Guys! My work schedule finally opened up so I'm now free to race every other sunday again XD I'm currently in the market to join a team so if anyone wants me let me know! I'd love to race in either the Civic or the Alfa but I'm not picky!

I will be joining Argosport driving the Peugeot!
Last edited by L33tw00k133 on 26 May 2020, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
0x
Face Down, Ass Up is always the answer in Formula E