• 22/03/2020 GEARS II: Mosport | 29/03/2020 FRee VII: Punta del Este | 05/04/2020 FRee VIII: London

Mega GEARS Livery Assistance & Reveals

GEARS 2020 - rF2 - Mega GEARS
shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

Mega GEARS Livery Assistance & Reveals

Postby shaxberd » 21 Dec 2019, 20:56

The templates will be available on the FTP server soon - please use this topic to show off your magnificient liveries, receive assistance in painting 'em or find someone to do the entire job for you if you find you can only slap SEGA stickers on black cars.

Don't forget to adhere to the livery rules outlined in the main topic and upload them to the FTP by the livery deadline (24th February), either!
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Re: Mega GEARS Livery Assistance & Reveals

Postby shaxberd » 19 Feb 2020, 21:55

Templates on the FTP now: /rFactor2/Skins/Templates/MegaGEARS
1x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 24 Feb 2020, 09:13

Livery deadline extended till Thursday (27th)
0x

cosmo
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Joshua Anderson
Car No: 2
Team: Also-Ran
Wiki Page: Joshua Anderson
Twitter: c0s_mo

Postby cosmo » 25 Feb 2020, 02:02

got slime?

Last edited by cosmo on 27 Feb 2020, 03:52, edited 2 times in total.
4x
"My body is a temple, but Bjorn's is a secret base built into an active volcano"
- April Carlsvard, 22/12/19

Cosmo Seiki Japan team owner, sporadic racer, PBR madlad, full-time gay. Best Livery winner 2019 for this sexy beast. Inaugural and reigning Realish Racing poker champion. Won a race that one time.

Shinobi
Name: Martin Fernandez
Steam ID: Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » 25 Feb 2020, 04:41

Quite pleased to announce that the Realish NDP has netted a handful of new sponsors for the series! See you on the track lads

Update: much to my dismay the curse of PAINting took hold of me again as I went on to do a variant livery for my teammate @TVR_Steve. What was supposed to be a simple mirror repaint, turned into more, so much more. So I present you the revised NDP 2.0 liveries for the season!

may there never be a 3.0 version
Last edited by Shinobi on 27 Feb 2020, 03:53, edited 2 times in total.
5x

KJP93
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Kyran Parkin
Car No: 93
Team: UPA/Fury
Wiki Page: Kyran Parkin
Steam ID: KJP93
Twitter: KJP93

Postby KJP93 » 26 Feb 2020, 23:20

Feels weird entering this team and not driving for it! Anyway... my elite Greek driver who can't be bothered to use his legs has found a perfect teammate. He can be bothered to use his legs! ...however they sometimes fall off mid-race. It doesn't stop him driving though which is an ideal quality for these longer races.

Presenting #14 @lazaros18 (White mirrors) and new hire #91 @jims709! (Purple mirrors) with their purple Godzillas.

5x
KJP93 wrote:Wait, how the fuck am I more sunburnt than you?! You're Scottish! This is bullshit!
Seven-time Realish Racing Champion | Crash of the Year 2017 | Driver of the Year 2018/2019 | Founder/Owner of UPA | Livery Painter Extraordinaire | Realish Stewarding Team

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 29 Feb 2020, 00:21

New-ish lineup for aureus while I'll be driving elsewhere! Welcome @Mosaegir & @Chris Williamson!

3x

camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Postby camp_bell » 29 Feb 2020, 21:14

2x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

KJP93
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby KJP93 » 01 Mar 2020, 11:50

Fury Racing or UPA 1.0? Either way you're all screwed. Better hope we only scratch your cars and not your FACES. >:3

1x
KJP93 wrote:Wait, how the fuck am I more sunburnt than you?! You're Scottish! This is bullshit!
Seven-time Realish Racing Champion | Crash of the Year 2017 | Driver of the Year 2018/2019 | Founder/Owner of UPA | Livery Painter Extraordinaire | Realish Stewarding Team

Bjørn
Name: Bjørn Gaardbo
Steam ID: /bjorn_g

Postby Bjørn » 16 Mar 2020, 03:33

That's a nice HSV you've got into rF2 there!
Can you put PBR on it pls? :P
1x

KJP93
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby KJP93 » 16 Mar 2020, 11:50

Bjørn wrote:That's a nice HSV you've got into rF2 there!
Would if I knew how to!
0x

Bjørn
Name: Bjørn Gaardbo
Steam ID: /bjorn_g

Postby Bjørn » 16 Mar 2020, 22:55

KJP93 wrote:
Bjørn wrote:That's a nice HSV you've got into rF2 there!
Would if I knew how to!

Cosmo is going to crack that code and make it understandable for us all and then we'll apply it to ALL the cars, where it makes sense...
That's how I forecast it all.
0x

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 22 Mar 2020, 10:22

New versions of the update mod files (Honda_RR.rfcmp/Nissan_RR.rfcmp) are on the FTP/server now - they are full repacks of the original LP with increased version numbers, so there should be no need to uninstall previous versions and rfmods.

* added #48 Cosmo
* added #38 Tropico
* added #86 byCraig
* added #99 Also-Ran placeholderor is it? yes it is because I painted the wrong car
2x

cosmo
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Joshua Anderson
Car No: 2
Team: Also-Ran
Wiki Page: Joshua Anderson
Twitter: c0s_mo

Postby cosmo » 01 Apr 2020, 23:33

New Honda, who dis?

Yes, that's right, I'm giving up my zero points scored in the Nissan to partner @Arwyn at Also-Ran! This leaves a free spot at Slime-mo, which hopefully I should have news on soon... in the meantine, enjoy the retro colour scheme!

0x
"My body is a temple, but Bjorn's is a secret base built into an active volcano"
- April Carlsvard, 22/12/19

Cosmo Seiki Japan team owner, sporadic racer, PBR madlad, full-time gay. Best Livery winner 2019 for this sexy beast. Inaugural and reigning Realish Racing poker champion. Won a race that one time.