• 31/05/2020 RRTCR4: Loch Drummond Long | 07/06/2020 MEARS V: Yahuarcocha | 21/06/2020 Bon Anniversaire Neuf

New? Say hello and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Realish Racing! If you're new, head here first, introduce yourself, and have a read of the forum and club rules. If you're not new, come here anyway to keep up with the latest news and members.
JKRT_AUS
Name: Jamie Kuhn
Steam ID: jamiekuhn

Re: New? Say hello and introduce yourself.

Postby JKRT_AUS » 25 Apr 2020, 14:32

G'day, I'm Jamie. New account, same RACE07 Helmet Avatar Picture, because I have completely managed to forget my old account. I'm already in the Discord and have done some club days many moons ago, but with a sim arriving soon, I thought it would be best to re-emerge.
7x

nea
Name: Neil Sheard
Car No: 45
Steam ID: nea102
Twitter: _nea102_

Postby nea » 17 May 2020, 10:03

Hi. I'm Neil and many years ago I was Boovolari's housemate. Been sim racing for about 25 years, been bang average for about 20 of them. Mainly been racing Assetto Corsa, ACC and iRacing the last few years, but with a bit of DiRT Rally and KartKraft thrown in. Looking forward to doing some more rF2 stuff.
7x

Boovolari
Original 8
Name: Pete Walker
Car No: 71
Team: POWA

Postby Boovolari » 17 May 2020, 10:12

I think most of us will teach you what average really is :) Good to have you here man, welcome!
0x

cosmo
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Joshua Anderson
Car No: 2
Team: Also-Ran
Wiki Page: Joshua Anderson
Twitter: c0s_mo

Postby cosmo » 17 May 2020, 12:05

nea wrote:Hi. I'm Neil and many years ago I was Boovolari's housemate. Been sim racing for about 25 years, been bang average for about 20 of them. Mainly been racing Assetto Corsa, ACC and iRacing the last few years, but with a bit of DiRT Rally and KartKraft thrown in. Looking forward to doing some more rF2 stuff.

Another Neil! Yay! :mrgreen:
1x
"My body is a temple, but Bjorn's is a secret base built into an active volcano"
- April Carlsvard, 22/12/19

Cosmo Seiki Japan team owner, sporadic racer, PBR madlad, full-time gay. Best Livery winner 2019 for this sexy beast. Inaugural and reigning Realish Racing poker champion. Won a race that one time.

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

Postby shaxberd » 17 May 2020, 13:32

Welcome to the party, Neil! Have a look around, and once you want to join the on-track action (tonight's a pre-season prep race in touring cars as chance would have it, albeit with paid content), shoot one of the admins (probably Pete, hah) a PM or join the Discord for all the juicy details on how to connect to our servers! :)
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

nea
Name: Neil Sheard
Car No: 45
Steam ID: nea102
Twitter: _nea102_

Postby nea » 18 May 2020, 12:08

Will do! My racing schedule is a bit busy at the moment (new Assetto Corsa Competizione league just started, upcoming iRacing Le Mans 24), but will see what's what and see you on track soon.
0x