• 31/05/2020 RRTCR4: Loch Drummond Long | 07/06/2020 MEARS V: Yahuarcocha | 21/06/2020 Bon Anniversaire Neuf

Automobilista

Discussion about anything related to Reiza Studio's Automobilista, Stock Car Extreme and Formula Truck.
TomaZZ
Name: Tomasz Kowalski
Car No: 420
Team: nada
Steam ID: takatoa
Twitter: @TheRealTomaZZ

Re: Automobilista

Postby TomaZZ » 30 Mar 2016, 17:24

I've missed some sweet juicy drama. Anyone able to make TL;DR?
0x

TommyWTF1
Original 8
Car No: 33
Team: The Indypendables
Steam ID: TommyWTF1
Twitter: TommyWTF1

Postby TommyWTF1 » 30 Mar 2016, 17:40

TomaZZ wrote:I've missed some sweet juicy drama. Anyone able to make TL;DR?

TL;DR

FOM are wankers
6x

PJTierney
Name: PJ Tierney
Car No: 45
Team: Goteki House
Wiki Page: PJ
Twitter: @PJ_Tierney

Postby PJTierney » 30 Mar 2016, 18:03

TomaZZ wrote:I've missed some sweet juicy drama. Anyone able to make TL;DR?

Officially:

http://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/a ... steam.284/

Renato Simioni wrote:The Steam store page for Automobilista has been taken down due to a copyright infringement claim which had been submitted to Valve.

As is known, Automobilista packages a variety of officially licensed cars & brands alongside fictionalized, originally created content. The claim in question does not make any specific reference to content present in Automobilista supposedly in infringement of the party´s copyright - until it does, our belief is that it has no merit.

We have already taken the appropriate measures to resolve the issue ASAP, but in accordance to Valve´s policy, the process may take a few days to be completed.

In the meantime time we will continue to progress with the development of Automobilista, and intend to release another Early Access update shortly. The game is available for purchase as part of our Membership packages from our forum store.

Please understand that until the matter is fully resolved, we may not be able to discuss it.

Unofficially:

@Austin Ogonoski has written a post claiming that Formula One Management are responsible for filing a claim against Reiza and their use of certain cars/liveries in their game.
1x

PJ Tierney | Web | Twitter | Instagram

craighypheno
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Craig Woollard
Car No: 86
Team: ByCraig Racing
Wiki Page: craighypheno
Steam ID: craighypheno
Twitter: Craig_Woollard

Postby craighypheno » 30 Mar 2016, 18:23

Stock Car Extreme is completely unaffected though (at the moment, anyway), so I assume anything which who(*cough* FOM *cough*)ever got annoyed about something on the game must be on AMS but not SCE.
0x

My Wiki Page | ByCraig Wiki Page

Best crash 2018. Best beard. Best RlyRism. Second-best dressed.

Craghypheno wrote:I don’t want a hug. I want three seconds a lap.

TommyWTF1
Original 8

Postby TommyWTF1 » 30 Mar 2016, 18:57

craighypheno wrote:Stock Car Extreme is completely unaffected though (at the moment, anyway), so I assume anything which who(*cough* FOM *cough*)ever got annoyed about something on the game must be on AMS but not SCE.

Or they haven't discovered SCE yet
0x

SpeedingViper
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Luke mason
Car No: 68
Team: Two Tone eSports
Steam ID: SpeedingViper

Postby SpeedingViper » 30 Mar 2016, 22:21

PJTierney wrote:
Unofficially:

@Austin Ogonoski has written a post claiming that Formula One Management are responsible for filing a claim against Reiza and their use of certain cars/liveries in their game.

great read, cheers austin
0x

Austin Ogonoski
Car No: 2
Team: PretendRaceCars.net
Steam ID: ISIBabyfactory
Twitter: AustinOgonoski

Postby Austin Ogonoski » 31 Mar 2016, 01:29

speedygamer wrote:
PJTierney wrote:

great read, cheers austin

I wish others felt the same way.

The reality is that whenever those "controversial" posts go up, whether it be discussing a depressing piece of news, a developer's meltdown, or an opinion that's "against the grain" so to speak, the negative feedback and responses outnumber anything positive by a large margin. Wouldn't be a big deal if people sat down and had a fun debate for the hell of it, but they don't. In my situation, they call me mentally ill, somebody with an irrational vendetta, or a guy who runs a "clickbait blog" that "nobody reads."

All of these knocks can be proven demonstrably false. So this gets frustrating.

Last time ad revenue from the site was deposited into my Paypal account, I used it to pay off my truck insurance. This time, it will be used to pay for my firesuit. That's how many people show up to PRC. With the FOM articles alone, we've gotten sourced by PC Gamer and Ars Technica, all the way to MSN.com. As for the mental illness stuff, people see I've been posting on the BPD subreddit, and that's proof of an alleged mental illness? Guess they should have done a bit of research - slept with the wrong girl and paid the price. There is evidence of this in the iRacing K&N car forums, but many ignore it because it's more fun to shout that I'm crazy and join in the circlejerk.

Oh, and the vendetta against iRacing? Or pCars? Or Assetto Corsa?

Most of the technical babble about iRacing's tire model comes from a Late Model crew chief over in British Columbia - who also builds setups for a Peak Anti-Freeze series team. One of their drivers has a ride in the Xfinity Series, meaning they're finding flaws with the help of a professional NASCAR driver, and that info gets thrown up onto PRC. The Assetto Corsa info came from a guy with over 9,000 posts on the AC forum (and a closed beta member) who used to frequent our Teamspeak before we made it clear that we weren't going to be used as a viral marketing outlet for Kunos. Project CARS was me and my boy from Germany lurking the WMD forums for a couple minutes each day. I wish I would have screencapped more. Yet when the articles go live, fanboys boast about potential legal action, followed by any number of irrational vendetta comments.

Hmm, what else... Oh, the article talking about the copying & pasting of physics in Assetto Corsa? Written with the help of three modders and checked over by guys at Virtua Simulazioni, the same people who helped build portions of AC's numerous DLC packs. And then it was confirmed again by the marketing guy over at McLaren (I'm still surprised he replied to me), who has to know the 650s GT3 inside and out so he can help sell the car to potential customers. But nope, Johnny Backmarker and his buddies who can't eve turn a clean lap have a collective screechfest in the comments section claiming we're trying to damage the reputation of Kunos and making things up for clicks.

The rest is people coming to us via Email, and since it's a small community, by name alone we know who's trustworthy. The article about iRacing's staff members being angry old dudes wasn't a photoshopped Facebook conversation - the kid is a Late Model Stock Car phenom from Texas. The article about RaceDepartment doing some interesting financial moves, that came from a Staff Member because on his RD account there's a big freaking STAFF icon next to his name.

What am I getting at with all this? After working my ass off to create articles about sim racing that are genuinely interesting to read, and fueled by some of the best community members in this hobby, this is typically the result:

Sim Racing has turned into an extended group of leftist manchildren ganging up to silence or bully anyone who doesn't conform to hyper-political correctness. We're at the point where openly talking about our favorite games, or in this case reporting news about the scene, doesn't even matter anymore. It's all about earning brownie points with random dudes on the internet, not podiums.

Here are some of my favorite reactions from the FOM ordeal.

https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comm ... ta/d1ipd67
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/a ... st-2215252
https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comm ... am/d1jcln8
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/a ... st-2215220

Fantastic. Developer calls me a nutjob for not knowing anything about copyright rules, while his game literally isn't allowed to be sold on Steam for violating copyright rules - and a certain rival developer confirmed to me in private that this is indeed troubling news and causing them to worry about their own content. Another dude claims I held a knife to my mom's throat. Kids on Reddit immediately ask for another source, even as other users are like "but this isn't even an opinion based article, the game truly did get taken off Steam." Another guy on RaceDepartment calls me mentally ill. There are others, but I haven't linked 'em. Find 'em yourself.

This is what you get for reporting actual sim racing news, and not using your platform to market new titles as VirtualR, ISR, Simpit, and BSimRacing do. Actually, not so much SimPit. Shaun is a good guy.

FOM was the entity to chase after both RaceDepartment and Reiza. Not sure what the future of the game holds. Might be up in two days, might be gone for a while. What Reiza did was objectively very stupid, and technically FOM are in the right to pursue this. Sucks, but that's copyright law. Even more pitiful is how the community has reacted to the fact that PRC was the one to bust all of this wide open, while no less than six other sim racing outlets failed to mention it for almost a week. Bram literally sat on RD saying this was a "non story" and obsessed over me getting a number wrong. What "non story" makes PC Gamer, Polygon, Ars Technica, MSN, the Front Page of Reddit, and earns almost a thousand upvotes on r/Formula1 in a single weekend? The salt is real.

This is not a good community to be a part of. You guys are alright though. Consider this post a present.
6x

Lemm314
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: April Carlsvard
Car No: 314
Team: Fury
Wiki Page: lemming77
Steam ID: lemm314
Twitter: Lemm314

Postby Lemm314 » 31 Mar 2016, 02:55

It seems like, by this point, you are "that guy who goes around stirring up trouble and strife". You've got a long history of it at this point, so every time you say anything critical/sceptical about Reiza/Kunos, things are taken way out of proportion. That's the reputation you've got, and as the public face of PRC, you're everyone's outlet for any kind of negativity. Whether it's "you're wrong", "you're not fact checking", "you're trying to destroy simracing", etc. or whatever it is people post in your comment sections. (I don't read the comments, don't judge me!)

I certainly don't envy you, but you've been important to simracing as far as I'm concerned. I backed PCars pretty early on, putting in a humble 45 euros for a copy of a finished game I'd get a few years later. The result when it came outis pretty embarrassing, and all the time I was talking to my own friends on this site about the numerous glitches and issues they were running into in pCars, all the crashes, the performance problems on AMD cards... And here I was getting a tiny bit of the money as it sold. The more it sold, the more I got. I still don't feel clean from it! :P

But during that mess, you gave us something important. If we were having problems with the finished game, what would we do? Post in the help & support forums of theirs? Wait for patches and run through various troubleshooting methods, all while our 2 weeks and 2 hours steam refund window ticked away? What difference does that make? Then you showed up, you found a way to speak louder than anyone else, and then did it on our behalf, becoming our collective voice. Did you cause trouble in the process? Yes, definitely. But you got noticed, and that trouble surely helped. So well that even the head of the development studio himself responded to this silly little weekend project of yours, and we got to see a side of SMS we possibly never would have had you not been prodding at those sensitive spots. As far as I'm concerned, you did something very important at that time. No one else was going to bring Ian Bell's public outbursts to everyone's attentions like you did. (It probably even had that 'click-bait' effect, even if that wasn't your intention... Though, lays the foundation for a reputation I suppose)

I guess now that that's over, everyone just assumes you're looking for the next SMS so you can publicly shame some simracing dev for click-bait ad revenue again. And as the public face of PRC, you're the one everyone assumes is schizophrenic, isn't fact checking, and all that. I don't envy you for it. But you've done important things with your blog as far as I'm concerned. And I think the way Simbin react to your articles about them and R3E show that there's still good to come from it.

Reading through the thread on RD I assume you got a ban for (or not? Not sure, it doesn't say), it illustrates one reason I like it here. Sites like RaceDepartment are great as general hubs for the whole simracing community, and people meet each other without even intending to race together. Share cool mods, argue about which sim has more realistic driver nostril hair dynamics modelling, and whatever else. But this place is free of the drama that comes from that. It's a small site, almost like some guy went out and bought a pub just so him and his friends have somewhere to relax.

If for some reason a game is too broken for us to use, well... We just move on from it and do something else. Like Assetto Corsa. We decided it wasn't right for us months ago, and haven't really talked about it much since (Remember the reactions to this? I'm sure you can name a bunch of sites where you posting something like that would spark a 5 page argument complete with comparing people to Hitler). The debates and arguments can happen somewhere else. We're here to race with friends. That gives us plenty of disagreements to deal with at times as-is, we don't need any more. :D
5x
"April... You absolute bitch" - Neil 15/09/2017

Austin Ogonoski
Car No: 2
Team: PretendRaceCars.net
Steam ID: ISIBabyfactory
Twitter: AustinOgonoski

Postby Austin Ogonoski » 31 Mar 2016, 05:51

lemming77 wrote:I certainly don't envy you, but you've been important to simracing as far as I'm concerned. I backed PCars pretty early on, putting in a humble 45 euros for a copy of a finished game I'd get a few years later. The result when it came outis pretty embarrassing, and all the time I was talking to my own friends on this site about the numerous glitches and issues they were running into in pCars, all the crashes, the performance problems on AMD cards... And here I was getting a tiny bit of the money as it sold. The more it sold, the more I got. I still don't feel clean from it! :P

But during that mess, you gave us something important. If we were having problems with the finished game, what would we do? Post in the help & support forums of theirs? Wait for patches and run through various troubleshooting methods, all while our 2 weeks and 2 hours steam refund window ticked away? What difference does that make? Then you showed up, you found a way to speak louder than anyone else, and then did it on our behalf, becoming our collective voice. Did you cause trouble in the process? Yes, definitely. But you got noticed, and that trouble surely helped. So well that even the head of the development studio himself responded to this silly little weekend project of yours, and we got to see a side of SMS we possibly never would have had you not been prodding at those sensitive spots. As far as I'm concerned, you did something very important at that time. No one else was going to bring Ian Bell's public outbursts to everyone's attentions like you did. (It probably even had that 'click-bait' effect, even if that wasn't your intention... Though, lays the foundation for a reputation I suppose)

This was the most interesting bit of this post to read. You're absolutely right; there was basically no other person who would have dared to put Ian Bell's outbursts into the spotlight. All of the bad juju about Project CARS being broken would have remained forum rumors, because there was no central place to be like "this is what's happening."

I think what shocks me overall is how many sim racers have adopted the leftist nu-male mentality, where speaking the truth = bad, and it's just constant ass kissing. It's all so counterproductive.
1x

Bye_Jr
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Tom White
Car No: 25
Team: Chwaraeon Modur Iau
Steam ID: Bye_Jr
Twitter: @Bye_Jr

Postby Bye_Jr » 31 Mar 2016, 09:15

I'm not very active in the simracing community anymore (a combination of rocket league, long work hours and the fact that I can't be bothered to set up my wheel) but hearing this pissed me the fuck off. Without people like you @Austin Ogonoski there's nobody to keep developers honest and they'd get away with murder. You're doing god's work, keep it going!
1x

Really Rubbish Racing's Second Fastest Driver In Really Real Life 2k15

camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Postby camp_bell » 31 Mar 2016, 10:09

Fully agree with what others have said. Every community needs someone to call bullshit when it rears its head and sim racing is no exception. It'll generate hateful internet comments (seriously, that shit is toxic and I don't get how you can read it and keep your sanity) but it's important work and I'm very glad someone is doing it.

I can't say I agree with everything PRC.net says, and I found the comments in the RD thread to be a bit unstoppable force meets immovable object, but sim racing is far better off for having people like @Austin Ogonoski around.
1x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

SpeedingViper
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby SpeedingViper » 31 Mar 2016, 10:39

This guy has a mental problem, at first it was annoying spamming all forums from all the developers with all his nonsens, but now is just plain stupid. Someone ban him already.

This guy should go die in a hole... @Austin Ogonoski your here providing genuinely interesting reads from things such as iracing and this latest AMS issue. You've gotten some reactions out of developers that no one expected, your essentially the voice of us simracers... And that doesn't sound like a bad thing.

But the fact that your doing this brave and awesome thing and then have people saying stuff like this? These guys are as bad as Donald trump, especially the guy who posted that long comment below this one... And 13 agrees in total? It's just ridiculous! I guess as you said leftist manchildren... Unless they are kids which wouldn't surprise me
1x

TomaZZ
Name: Tomasz Kowalski
Car No: 420
Team: nada
Steam ID: takatoa
Twitter: @TheRealTomaZZ

Postby TomaZZ » 31 Mar 2016, 12:02

When placing yourself as a public face on the internet, and especially when discussing controversy, hate should kind of be expected when anonymity and freedom to write whatever you want are in place for everyone. People will abuse the fact that they can write shit behind their monitor and not have to deal with the consequences because they can just up and switch their username and resume a different persona.

However, this doesn't justify what those kind of keyboard warriors do, nor am I saying any of it is deserved, because it definitely is not.
1x

DanThorn
Name: Dan Thorn
Car No: 802

Postby DanThorn » 31 Mar 2016, 13:18

I don't know you well @Austin Ogonoski, and I can't claim to read your site all that often, but from the handful of things I do read I know that I like what you're doing and the way you're going about it, so keep it up.

Racing games are a bit of a niche market as it is - there are the people who just want to powerslide a Bugatti Veyron at 200mph to unlock neon paint and shiny rims, and there are those (like us) who want a quality, realistic driving experience and go sim racing, with very little in the way of a crossover in the Venn Diagram of the two. In the case of the latter, with such a relatively small community of people I can imagine it's very easy for those with vested interests to exert a comparatively large amount of influence in such a community if they get the right people or the right websites on board. Some people will happily accept being 'bought' (for want of a better term) for a small loss in journalistic integrity, whereas others are happy to simply ignore it all so as not to cause an uproar with anyone. Speaking out against those with vested interests is important.

Not everyone is going to agree, but that should be the beauty of the internet. From a personal point of view, I actually enjoy reading things I disagree with more than things I do agree with. Seeing someone else's point of view or a different angle on something is a rich, educational experience that people should seek to learn from; reading stuff that already shares your opinion doesn't achieve anything.

Too many people resort to profanity and personal attacks in the face of something which doesn't align with their world view for fear of their bubble being burst, but there's no shame in admitting that someone else's point of view has merit, or even having your mind completely changed by a well constructed and well written piece of prose. I don't know how you put up with the tirade of abuse (some of that shit is just...wow), but don't let it get you down. After all, at the end of the day these people are dishing out insults because they can't handle what someone else is saying about a video game (yes, sims are much more than games these days, but still), and feel the need to constantly prove that the game they like is the best, as if that somehow makes them a superior person.

In a world of 'sponsored content' and articles written with a dreadful amount of neutrality so as not to piss anyone off, it's refreshing to read things where the author has a clear stance and is passionate about the subject. PRC definitely falls under that banner, so it's a thumbs up from me.
7x

D0n M4730
Car No: 85
Team: Team Diablo/PSP Motorsports
Twitter: @D0n_M4730

Postby D0n M4730 » 31 Mar 2016, 13:43

@Austin Ogonoski that article is a good read, and I can't see why anyone would have an issue with it. I can't comment on what's gone on elsewhere on the internet as this is the only forum I use, but unfortunately it seems that the internet is full of trolls and that anyone who raises their voice above a whisper about anything is likely to end up with a load of abuse, whether justified or not, which is pretty sad.

Regarding AMS, just from that shot of the "Red Bull" at the top of the article I can entirely see why FOM, Codemasters or whoever is behind this took action. The liveries in the example photos are so close to the real thing that it is taking the piss - down to the placement and coulouring of their generic sponsors. Whereas the previous models they've used may have been generic enough to avoid problems, they may have gone too far this time, and as they've been using the inclusion of this car to promote the game, it could be reasonably argued that they are trying to profit from an association with F1 without paying for the priviledge.

Although it may be justified to a large extent, all this really does is push people who most likely already are F1 fans away from the sport. The Codemasters game is aimed at the mass market, so they'll be selling it to people who aren't even really that interested in the sport, whereas only hardcore motorsport and simracing fans will even know about the existence of games like AMS, and the vast majority of these people may not even bother touching the Codemasters game because it doesn't meet their requirements.

I hope that this gets resolved and that it doesn't mean the end of games like AMS, or the inclusion of F1-like cars in non-official games.
2x

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

Postby shaxberd » 11 Apr 2016, 20:20

The store page is online again/game's back on sale. Apparently no proper update yet to find out who's the culprit, although there is a changenumber at SteamDB, so maybe my Steam just hasn't noticed yet ;)
2x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 12 Apr 2016, 09:38

New update released:

Build v0.8.9r Changelog:
  • Added new controller / FFB recovery mechanism in attempt to rectify occasional loss of functionality in between sessions
  • Added extra information & reprofiled dashboard displays to better represent real counterparts (for Lancer Cup, Marcas, F-Extreme, Metalmoro MR18 - remaining cars to be updated in the following update)
  • Repainted skins for several fictional series
  • Goiania: Updated AI
  • Marcas: Updated external sounds

EDIT: Yup, quite a few of the F1 team names have been obscured further (no more Indian Momentum) and the liveries were updated as well from what I could get by looking at the DDS files on the server ;)
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

TommyWTF1
Original 8

Postby TommyWTF1 » 12 Apr 2016, 10:36

Austin Ogonoski wrote:What am I getting at with all this? After working my ass off to create articles about sim racing that are genuinely interesting to read, and fueled by some of the best community members in this hobby, this is typically the result:

Odd, normally r/formula1 are so nice and friendly.

Just ignore them, they begrudge everything and have a go at people for doing things they do themselves.
1x

Covamalia
Name: Ben Haddleton
Car No: 777
Team: Firecruiser Racing Team
Wiki Page: Covamalia
Steam ID: covamalia
Twitter: @bmgh85

Postby Covamalia » 12 Apr 2016, 10:47

TommyWTF1 wrote:Just ignore them, they begrudge everything and have a go at people for doing things they do they're too stupid to do themselves.

FTFY ;)
I rarely trawl /r/formula1 comments as it does seem to be full of shit mostly.
0x

Lemm314
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby Lemm314 » 12 Apr 2016, 11:16

shaxberd wrote:EDIT: Yup, quite a few of the F1 team names have been obscured further (no more Indian Momentum) and the liveries were updated as well from what I could get by looking at the DDS files on the server ;)

Yeah, a few FReiza liveries, and a whole bunch of FV10 and FExtreme have been changed. I quite like some of the new ones, though... But I guess this confirms what everyone's been speculating for a while. :P
0x

SpeedingViper
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby SpeedingViper » 12 Apr 2016, 11:26

lemming77 wrote:
shaxberd wrote:EDIT: Yup, quite a few of the F1 team names have been obscured further (no more Indian Momentum) and the liveries were updated as well from what I could get by looking at the DDS files on the server ;)

Yeah, a few FReiza liveries, and a whole bunch of FV10 and FExtreme have been changed. I quite like some of the new ones, though... But I guess this confirms what everyone's been speculating for a while. :P

Are they trying to still somewhat resemble irl or are they custom/fantasy skins?
0x

Lemm314
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby Lemm314 » 12 Apr 2016, 12:36

Some of them are 100% fantasy liveries, yeah. Some of them are clearly based on real ones, but some of them have gone so far as completely new colour schemes.
0x

craighypheno
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Craig Woollard
Car No: 86
Team: ByCraig Racing
Wiki Page: craighypheno
Steam ID: craighypheno
Twitter: Craig_Woollard

Postby craighypheno » 12 Apr 2016, 17:42

I love how it only seems to be the Formula Extreme which is affected... The Formula Reizas appear completely unchanged
1x

My Wiki Page | ByCraig Wiki Page

Best crash 2018. Best beard. Best RlyRism. Second-best dressed.

Craghypheno wrote:I don’t want a hug. I want three seconds a lap.

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member

Postby shaxberd » 22 Apr 2016, 17:55

0.9.0 released (0.9.2 including the Boxer Cup and Virginia beta versions released to beta/backers)
Below is the main changelog for the latest update:

• Added new alternative sky/cloud texture sets + function to randomly load different sets in each session
  • Tweaked tire scrub / skid sound logic to generally improve audio feedback
  • Adjusted tire volume slider to go up to 200%
  • Partially disabled advanced tranny code for sequential boxes while some remaining bugs are ironed out
  • Reprofiled dashboard displays for Supertrucks & karts
  • Repainted skins for F-Reiza
  • Updated Mini & Camaro championship track calendar
  • F-V10: Added Soft tire compound and made it the default option
  • F-V12: Removed duplicated teams from v0.8.9
  • F3: Corrected fuel consumption
  • Supertruck: Removed redundant engine boost effects which were mistakenly left on
  • MIT Lancer: Removed launch control functionality which were mistakenly left on

Also:
Just a note to inform that as of next week prices for the membership packages will be updated to US$ 54,99 for Full & US$ 24,99 for Upgrade.
0x

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 00
Wiki Page: Sam Hill
Steam ID: Tsunami_Sam
Twitter: @samh981

Postby Sam Hill » 22 Apr 2016, 18:13

RepaintedRuined skins for F-Reiza

Does anyone have the old skins backed up by any chance? The new ones are just shit
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

"Is she (Dame Ellen MacArthur) the transvestite that wears the big, silly glasses?"