Key points in this...
- Races are on Saturdays
- Races are all 4 hours long and occur 1 week before the VEC races on the same tracks
- Minimum 2 drivers per car
- LMP2 and GTE cars are available
And some important changes from last season
- Entry fees are per-driver now, 10 euros each. Though there is a 5 euro discount for people who do both VEC and VLMS. Quite a step up from last season's entry fee.
- Maximum of 1 VEC driver in any car.
So what do we want to do this season? Are we serious about running a GT and a P2 car? We have Neil doing SRCA right now, though I'm not sure where our other non-licensed people are at with licenses. I also know Mike is concerned about date clashes with Karting, so we don't really know what's going on there yet. Either way, we have plenty of people licensed to run cars if we want. We just have to dance around the 1 VEC driver rule a little.
#132 can't happen again, that's for sure. Myself and Allie both have VEC ambitions with Atlantic, meaning we can't work together in VLMS. And I believe Kyran will count as a VEC driver because he's lined up to be a reserve for DHR.
It should also be easy for a Realish LMP2 car to get full setup & strategy support from Atlantic. I don't want to leak too many unannounced plans, but #32 will be back for revenge next season at the least.
L1 and L2 drivers
@Mike Bell (concerned about schedule clashes with karting events)