• 22/03/2020 GEARS II: Mosport | 29/03/2020 FRee VII: Punta del Este | 05/04/2020 FRee VIII: London

iRacing

Discussion about anything related to other racing games not covered by the forums above or racing games in general, including but not limited to hardware discussions, guides and the like.
camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Re: iRacing

Postby camp_bell » 04 Dec 2019, 22:53

OK let's bring this thread back from the dead again since everything gets buried on the Discord.

I subscribed to iRacing a few months ago (though got distracted quicly) and @shaxberd just took advantage of the Black Friday sale as well. I know some people here are/have been part of the iRacing scene so maybe we could pool coordinate things as I think I could get much more into iRacing as part of the RR community.
2x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

Mike Bell
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 5
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Mike Bell

Postby Mike Bell » 04 Dec 2019, 23:24

0x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell

MasterOntWolf
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Robert Covey
Car No: 43
Team: Howler Racing
Steam ID: MasterOntWolf
Twitter: @MasterOntWolf

Postby MasterOntWolf » 14 Dec 2019, 18:50

camp_bell wrote:OK let's bring this thread back from the dead again since everything gets buried on the Discord.

I subscribed to iRacing a few months ago (though got distracted quicly) and @shaxberd just took advantage of the Black Friday sale as well. I know some people here are/have been part of the iRacing scene so maybe we could pool coordinate things as I think I could get much more into iRacing as part of the RR community.

I have been running iracing for some time now and could get into this. Perhaps we should start a new thread with a pole to see who would be interested in something like this.
0x
We will rEgAin our righTful place above Team Penguin.
If you're not using a wheel and peddles your gaming, not sim racing.

Sam Hill
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 00
Wiki Page: Sam Hill
Steam ID: Tsunami_Sam
Twitter: @samh981

Postby Sam Hill » 24 Mar 2020, 16:00

Does anyone fancy having a crack at the 24 hours of the Nurburgring at the end of April, since we'll probably still be in lockdown then...
0x
"Can I drink the bread?"

"Is she (Dame Ellen MacArthur) the transvestite that wears the big, silly glasses?"