• 15/09/2019 - CLASH II: Sepang | 22/09/2019 - CLASH III: Zhejiang

New Website

Welcome to Realish Racing! If you're new, head here first, introduce yourself, and have a read of the forum and club rules. If you're not new, come here anyway to keep up with the latest news and members.
Lin1876
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

New Website

Postby Lin1876 » 19 Aug 2019, 18:35

Thanks to the new website, it's now possible to have actual race reports! Here's the first one, reporting @Mike Bell's triumph last night.

The plan is for a report to be published on the Monday evening after an official race/event and I'm looking your help! Whether you want a quote in a race report, if you've taken pretty pictures from a race or if you have any suggestions for future reports, put them here or send me a PM and I'll try to include them in future reports.
4x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed." - Kyran 28/4/18 (on the SRC stream)
"You actually kickflipped at the chicane. Whis is this something you're good at?" - Kyran 4/2/19

Lin1876
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Re: RealishRacing.com

Postby Lin1876 » 06 Sep 2019, 22:07

As a longstanding member and history nerd, I've put together a retrospective of our last regular non-GEARS season of GT racing. I plan to make this a series of Realish History articles so feedback is welcome.
2x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed." - Kyran 28/4/18 (on the SRC stream)
"You actually kickflipped at the chicane. Whis is this something you're good at?" - Kyran 4/2/19

artanonim
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Artur Borowski
Car No: 74
Team: Kaibutsu
Wiki Page: artanonim
Steam ID: artanonim
Twitter: artanonim

Re: New Website

Postby artanonim » 10 Sep 2019, 18:22

Idea - have some quasi-post-race interviews with podium finishers by asking them to write a couple of official sentences about their races for the recap articles.

Or better, do actual post-race interviews if recording and writing them down them isn’t an issue.
2x