Name: Ben Haddleton
Car No: 777
Team: Firecruiser Racing Team
Wiki Page: Covamalia
Steam ID: covamalia
Twitter: @bmgh85

Re: Cities: Skylines

Postby Covamalia » 24 Dec 2015, 09:07

Do you know I never realised that After Dark was part DLC/part free. Just assumed it was all free and was wondering why I didnt have some of the features I had read about (mainly the improved airports).
Ah well, I know what I am buying myself for Christmas :P
0x

PJTierney
Name: PJ Tierney
Car No: 45
Team: Goteki House
Wiki Page: PJ
Twitter: @PJ_Tierney

Postby PJTierney » 09 Apr 2016, 11:52

Has anyone heard news about the Xbox One version recently? I haven't seen a single thing since it was announced at E3 last year :?
0x

PJ Tierney | Web | Twitter | Instagram

Lin1876
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Wiki Page: Lin1876
Steam ID: Lin1876
Twitter: Lin1876

Postby Lin1876 » 09 Apr 2016, 19:07

I'd imagine the next we'll hear of it will be a "by the way, it's out next week" at some point.
0x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed." - Kyran 28/4/18 (on the SRC stream)
"You actually kickflipped at the chicane. Whis is this something you're good at?" - Kyran 4/2/19

ajokay
Original Boss
Name: Alex Odell
Car No: 23
Team: POWA
Steam ID: ajokay
Twitter: ajokay85

Postby ajokay » 12 Sep 2018, 13:55

Started playing Cities:Skylines again recently after a break of probably over a year. My cities would get to a (not a terribly large) size at which everything just broke down. The Parklife expansion pack caught my eye and got me playing again. A lot of the earlier issues I was experiencing have been patched out, and the use of a couple of mods have helped with traffic pathing.

I used mods to unlock the entire playing area, and have tried to create a region of towns and villages that expand naturally, and leave scars of years gone before as they do. I've stitched this rather large image together from screenshots taken at light aircraft height, just like Google Maps do. Plus this allows me to keep a running .psd file of the region as it changes, overlaying new screenshots whilst still being able to access the old.

Anyway, this is Hyde County. There is more to the North-East, North, and North-west, but it's not been 'flown over' yet. I've also been uploading photos of the city to my steam profile, so find them on there if you fancy seeing some more detail.

(click for big version. there is an even bigger version which I can put on the FTP or something if anyone wants to see in more detail)
3x
Have fun.

ajokay
Original Boss
Name: Alex Odell
Car No: 23
Team: POWA
Steam ID: ajokay
Twitter: ajokay85

Postby ajokay » 27 Jun 2019, 20:56

What I spend my time doing: