• 28/06/2020 RRTCR4: Circuit de Boers | 05/07/2020 RRTCR4: Lester | 19/07/2020 MEARS: Imola

RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

S31 - rF2 - RRTCR 4
User avatar
Mike Bell
Pleb Club Gold Member
Posts: 538
Car No: 5
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Mike Bell
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby Mike Bell » 25 May 2020, 14:52

L33tw00k133 wrote:Hey Guys! My work schedule finally opened up so I'm now free to race every other sunday again XD I'm currently in the market to join a team so if anyone wants me let me know! I'd love to race in either the Civic or the Alfa but I'm not picky!


Not sure if there is any solo drivers in either Civic or Alfa at the moment, but if you hit up @shaxberd he can sort out getting you into an admin-run team, and i've got no issue divulging my setup (works on all cars).

There are single driver Hyundai (Murasaki @fjordnet), Peugeot (Argosport @shaxberd), Audi (Nethersport @Boovolari i think?) and VW (NDP, @shaxberd again) teams out there at the moment if you are flexable on car choice, the balance is pretty spot on, but each car has different charachterisitcs.
0x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell

L33tw00k133
Posts: 7
Name: Bradley Whalen
Car No: 48
Team: Slime

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby L33tw00k133 » 25 May 2020, 14:58

Mike Bell wrote:
L33tw00k133 wrote:Hey Guys! My work schedule finally opened up so I'm now free to race every other sunday again XD I'm currently in the market to join a team so if anyone wants me let me know! I'd love to race in either the Civic or the Alfa but I'm not picky!


Not sure if there is any solo drivers in either Civic or Alfa at the moment, but if you hit up @shaxberd he can sort out getting you into an admin-run team, and i've got no issue divulging my setup (works on all cars).

There are single driver Hyundai (Murasaki @fjordnet), Peugeot (Argosport @shaxberd), Audi (Nethersport @Boovolari i think?) and VW (NDP, @shaxberd again) teams out there at the moment if you are flexable on car choice, the balance is pretty spot on, but each car has different charachterisitcs.


I'll try those cars out tonight when I'm off work. I'll hit him up as soon as I've had a chance.
0x
Face Down, Ass Up is always the answer in Formula E

User avatar
PaulDillon
Pleb Club Gold Member
Posts: 8
Name: Paul Dillon
Car No: 77
Steam ID: Scrutti77
Location: Kent UK

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby PaulDillon » 01 Jun 2020, 19:57

Rookie looking for a drive in the Audi - looking for a mentor, not sure about this whole livery business yet. All advice received gratefully :D
8x

User avatar
Boovolari
Original 8
Posts: 4180
Name: Pete Walker
Car No: 71
Team: POWA
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby Boovolari » 02 Jun 2020, 09:03

There's a spare Audi seat at Nethersport if you fancy it? Let us know your race number and any sponsors you'd like on the car and @nea can whip up a livery for you in no time (cheers Neil! ;) )

Image
3x

User avatar
PaulDillon
Pleb Club Gold Member
Posts: 8
Name: Paul Dillon
Car No: 77
Steam ID: Scrutti77
Location: Kent UK

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby PaulDillon » 02 Jun 2020, 14:16

Hi, that would be Fantastic - thank you so much. Can I pick my own number? Can i have 77? I don't mind really - anything will do. Same goes for the branding, although I do really love the Martini racing logo ...
thanks :)
2x

User avatar
KJP93
Pleb Club Gold Member
Posts: 946
Name: Kyran Parkin
Car No: 93
Team: UPA/Fury
Wiki Page: Kyran Parkin
Steam ID: KJP93
Twitter: KJP93
Location: Cornwall

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby KJP93 » 02 Jun 2020, 14:25

PaulDillon wrote:Hi, that would be Fantastic - thank you so much. Can I pick my own number? Can i have 77? I don't mind really - anything will do. Same goes for the branding, although I do really love the Martini racing logo ...
thanks :)
77 is free! All yours. 8-)
1x
KJP93 wrote:Wait, how the fuck am I more sunburnt than you?! You're Scottish! This is bullshit!
Seven-time Realish Racing Champion | Crash of the Year 2017 | Driver of the Year 2018/2019 | Founder/Owner of UPA | Livery Painter Extraordinaire | Realish Stewarding Team

User avatar
Boovolari
Original 8
Posts: 4180
Name: Pete Walker
Car No: 71
Team: POWA
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby Boovolari » 02 Jun 2020, 15:01

PaulDillon wrote:Hi, that would be Fantastic - thank you so much. Can I pick my own number? Can i have 77? I don't mind really - anything will do. Same goes for the branding, although I do really love the Martini racing logo ...
thanks :)

Excellent! Welcome aboard :D
1x

User avatar
Mike Bell
Pleb Club Gold Member
Posts: 538
Car No: 5
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Mike Bell
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: RRTCR 4 - Driver Market

Postby Mike Bell » 02 Jun 2020, 16:32

PaulDillon wrote:Rookie looking for a drive in the Audi - looking for a mentor, not sure about this whole livery business yet. All advice received gratefully :D


Good to see you here Paul :)

Ever need some tips, feel free to ask me if you want.
1x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron