• 22/03/2020 GEARS II: Mosport | 29/03/2020 FRee VII: Punta del Este | 05/04/2020 FRee VIII: London

RRC2.0 Round 6 - Poland

RRC2 - DR2 - Realish Rally Championship 2.0
camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

RRC2.0 Round 6 - Poland

Postby camp_bell » 26 Mar 2020, 20:16

And so the Realish Rally Championship 2.0 comes to an end. This time, we defy IRL coronavirus restrictions for a fast blast through @artanonim's countryside. And in an added twist, it turns out the RRC 3 cars have just finished testing in Poland, so the stages are rather torn up...

You will need to join the Realish Racing Dirt Rally Club here to take part.

Cars: R2
Stages: 6 (4 short, 2 long)
Conditions: Moist
Start: 26/3/20 @ 21:00
End: 4/4/20 @ 22:00
(Note that the rally finishes on Saturday as it is starting a day late)

The rally should take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete. You only have one attempt, however, if you want to practice before your proper run, the stage order is:

Shakedown
Zaróbka (Gushing)
Czarny Las (Gushing)
Short service area
Jagodno (Sunset Moist)
Marynka (Sunset Wet)
Short service area
Józefin (Sunset Wet)
Zienki (NIGHT STAGE Gushing)
2x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Re: RRC2.0 Round 6 - Poland

Postby camp_bell » 26 Mar 2020, 20:41

The Championship Situation

After sweeping all before them this season and with just 2 points separating them, either @Bluespearman or @lazaros18 will will the championship. If there is a tie on countback, the winner will be the shortest combined time of all six rallies; if it comes to that, it will almost certainly be the closest championship battle in Realish Racing history.

Behind the top two, @sin_racing is safe in 3rd on 27 points unless he fails to score and @Mosaegir wins to overhaul his 10 point lead on countback. @tonyandmargaret and @camp_bell are separated by just 2 points in the battle for 5th. Behind them @Boovolari is 7th on 7 points but with @MrRandom287, @Lemm314, @Sam Hill, @CuruxaUK, @GremlinWon and @Chris Williamson all within four points of him in a very tight midfield group, everything could change in the final round. @jims709 and @cosmo round out the scorers in 14th and 15th, respectively.

Bad Pun Racing have wrapped up the Teams Championship at a canter, being almost 30 points clear of UPA, who are guaranteed 2nd. Tropico jumped to 3rd after Spain on 19 points, while only two points separate ByCraig, Nethersport and Kaibutsu. Random Racing are 7th on 9 points ahead of another close battle, with Fury, Cosmo and ATOM separated by a single point. Murasaki are the only team yet to score.
2x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

lazaros18
Name: Lazaros Filippakos
Steam ID: Lazaros Filippakos

Re: RRC2.0 Round 6 - Poland

Postby lazaros18 » 03 Apr 2020, 08:05

Congrats on the win and championship @Bluespearman. It was great chasing times with you. Unfortunately few mistakes in the first few rounds made me lose some ground but the crucial point was stage 5 where i got a double freeze and the game never registered my input and put me straight into the fence of 5 right losing all power and a wheel. God knows how i finished stage 6 with that car and no lights.GG on to next season.
0x