• 15/12/2019 GEARS VIII: Spa | 20/12/2019 SE: Crashmas

CLASH - Signup

Season 29 - rF2 - Corsa Lamborghini Asiatica di Supertrofeo Huracan
lazaros18
Name: Lazaros Filippakos
Steam ID: Lazaros Filippakos

Re: CLASH - Signup

Postby lazaros18 » 18 Sep 2019, 16:06

ADAKAR wrote:then let us meet at race track in this lambo, and try to keep up with me.

How about that for "credentials" ?

Well, well, well.
It seems you dont really understand english, or do you? Because i personally dont like my friends to be insulted i will answer to you. Like EVERYBODY said, your 'epic' (for you) on track credentials mean nothing to us. All of us take mostly into account your off track credentials, which are worse than the greek economy. So you either calm down and stop being a bad-ass with your credentials or you can just leave and find another league.
Thank you.
1x

Mike Bell
Pleb Club Gold Member
Car No: 5
Team: Smile Power Racing
Wiki Page: Mike_Bell
Steam ID: Mike Bell

Postby Mike Bell » 18 Sep 2019, 16:14

ADAKAR wrote:then let us meet at race track in this lambo, and try to keep up with me.

How about that for "credentials" ?

That would leave us with 3 outcomes;

1. You dust me, then you are a fast guy who shows 0 respect

2. I dust you, then you just look like a fool

3. We actually have a good race, respect earned

So sure, knock out some clubraces, follow the system, then bring it on.

(And for the record, not the right use of credentials ;) )
1x
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
2016 Rookie of the year - 2016 Battle of the year
2017 Driver of the year - 2017 Battle of the year
2018 Super 7 Series Winner - 2018 Lost Souls Award Winner
The imfanous Majic Mike 'Belltrain' Bell

camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Postby camp_bell » 18 Sep 2019, 16:24

OK I think everyone has made their point.

@ADAKAR We ask everyone, and I mean everyone, to do a club race or, at the very least, spend some time on track with a member of the admin team. This is to make sure you aren't a complete liability on track and not a complete arsehole we don't want around.

However, as the others have said above, this isn't VEC. We're not about being ultra competitive and using all the tricks, we're about having fun, fair racing and welcoming new members regardless of their speed (or lack of it).

If you're still interested, if you do a club race, you are welcome to race here. Have enough respect to at least do that.
5x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed." - Kyran 28/4/18 (on the SRC stream)
"You actually kickflipped at the chicane. Whis is this something you're good at?" - Kyran 4/2/19

Isaac Morris

Postby Isaac Morris » 19 Sep 2019, 01:34

Full name- Isaac Morris
#69 because memes
Team TBD
1x

ADAKAR
Name: Adam Karkuszewski
Steam ID: adakar83

Postby ADAKAR » 19 Sep 2019, 08:49

Lin1876 wrote:OK I think everyone has made their point.

@ADAKAR We ask everyone, and I mean everyone, to do a club race or, at the very least, spend some time on track with a member of the admin team. This is to make sure you aren't a complete liability on track and not a complete arsehole we don't want around.

However, as the others have said above, this isn't VEC. We're not about being ultra competitive and using all the tricks, we're about having fun, fair racing and welcoming new members regardless of their speed (or lack of it).

If you're still interested, if you do a club race, you are welcome to race here. Have enough respect to at least do that.

send me links and server to that club race
0x

Lemm314
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: April Carlsvard
Car No: 314
Team: Fury
Wiki Page: lemming77
Steam ID: lemm314
Twitter: Lemm314

Postby Lemm314 » 19 Sep 2019, 09:12

ADAKAR wrote:send me links and server to that club race

Our club races are organised in this section of the forum. Mods and where to find them are listed there too. You can sign up if you want, but most people just show up and drive. This is where we usually get to know new members and see how everyone gets along. Our Teamspeak details are here, and all the relevant passwords are in your PM inbox on this forum, since IIRC Alex sent them your way already.
0x
"April... You absolute bitch" - Neil 15/09/2017

TVR_Steve
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Steve Kirk
Steam ID: TVR_Steve

Postby TVR_Steve » 25 Oct 2019, 20:45

Steve Kirk
New Driver Program
2x