Das Ende naht! It's round 8 of the Hyper European Touring masters, with the Hockenheim round taking place on Sunday, 7th April 2019!
All times are BST
- Practice 1 - running throughout the week of the race beginning on the Monday evening.
- Practice 2 (19:00) - 30 minutes
- Qualifying (19:30) - 20 minutes, all cars on track, with any driver's best lap determining the R1 grid and their 2nd best lap the grid for R2
- Warmup (19:55) - 5 minutes for setup finalisation, refuelling, and bathroom breaks (last chance to join the lobby)
- Race #1 (20:00) - 30 minutes in length with a formation lap followed by a standing start
- Race #2 (20:35) - 30 minutes in length with a formation lap followed by a standing start
- Pit boxes will be allocated per-team
- Damage will be set to 100%
- In-game penalties and thus track limit violation detection are enabled. This does not mean that everything the game lets you get away with is fine. Our usual rules still apply.
...are available via the live timing